Washing Baby Clothes on Weekend

Hey there. 

I was planning to post this on September since there were like almost 20 blog posts on August. I just couldn't wait any longer since I had nothing to do today. Yesterday, I did washed some of my not-yet-born-baby clothes (for dark-coloured clothes). It was fun to wash those tiny onesies actually and it was quite funny too when I hanged for those little mittens and booties! (It was like hanging bras and panties but for babies) LOL

Now I know why my sister did bought most of her son's clothes in white. Indeed it was so easy to wash them without having to separate them according to colours. From now on, I will only get clothes in white and grey colours only (or maybe other light-coloured clothes) - so hard to resist the pink one, actually!

It was quite early to wash them but based on my readings online, it was actually fine to wash them earlier as mom's baby bump would be bigger in another few weeks and to avoid exhausted feelings and so on. Since I had a lot of free time, I guess I should be preparing them now because my lectures will soon start on September.

I was using an ordinary laundry wash liquid made in Malaysia without purchasing for baby's detergent as some of the moms had no problems using it on their babies skin. Somehow, for the first attempt and failure of controlling my eagerness, HAHA, I just washed them by using a daily regular laundry wash liquid. 

Tadaa! I was actually smiling and laughing a bit during hanging all those tiny baby stuffs!


Those baby binders! I bet it was like the bras for babies. I got like 4 to 5 pieces from my sister. Oh, for warming up session (starter pack) in buying for baby stuff, those baby binders were the first thing that I bought!

See? Told ya, so hard to resist the pink onesie!





Intentionally took them in different angle just to show how cute there were.
...and thats a wrap!

What am I going to do next? Oh, preparing for my hospital bag! Heck yeah~

See ya! ↣