When She got Married First

What a fine morning today to have a headache. I feel a little bit dizzy and so different. I am 30 weeks and 7 days pregnant. It seems so long since the last time I fit my favorite pair of jeans. I am 54kg and it really bothers me a lot. I am unable to fit in my favorite empire waist dress for attending weddings and that is quite sad. I am lucky enough to have a sister who does allow me to wear her dress. It is so funny that I am trying so hard to look good at the last stage of my pregnancy. I can never imagine that my tummy can be this huge. Somehow, I feel so thankful that I still can wear my not-so-favorite shoes. 

I want to take a deep breath and just enjoy the pregnancy. Lets not talk about pregnancy. I want to divert some of my attention to my most favorite empire waist dress ever. I want to call her, 'the pink one'. As Dinky had her 'My Top 5' dresses in Sydney White, I want to share with you 'My Top 2' dresses.

It was tailored for the day when my sister decided to have her wedding reception at the end of the year. I was actually promised one of my close friend in college to be their maid of honor. However, I felt quite sad for being unable to keep my promise. My sister's wedding reception was being held on the same day. I felt relieved that they were kind enough to understand my situation. It was so funny how eager I was to be their maid of honor. On the day of my sister's wedding reception, I was also the maid of honor! :D (Nasib belum kahwin, dapat menyemak jadi pengapit)

I still remembered that it was the day when I felt so pretty in such a princess like gown and it's pink (dusty pink)! 

It was held in Tiara Melaka Golf and Country Club. It was still funny for me to drive the bride and groom to the wedding hall and I accidentally dropped the flowers that my mom decorated for the only white wedding car just a few meters away from the wedding hall. I blamed the wind. LOL!

As the bride and groom arrived at the wedding hall, we got her late best friend to be the master of ceremony and our cousin imported from New Zealand to recite a prayer for the newly wed couples and a blessed wedding ceremony.

The weather was pleasant and we had received a lot of congratulations from the guests invited. My mother and father were the busiest person to welcome their guests and me as well, I did invited my closest friends, Zeema and Sally! It was a great day to have a company during that particular day to share all the wedding details.

Let me share some of the pictures during the wedding reception.







































Great times.

Next wedding : Luqman! :p