Truly Two Cafe, Melaka

Nutella Lovey Dovey is one of the famous milkshake in Truly Two Cafe, Melaka.

It is located in the heart of city, Melaka. This is the place to satisfy my crave for milkshakes - especially Nutella Milkshake. As I walk into the cafe, it smells really good that I have to admit that I have fall in love with the ultimate milkshake ever. It is not about the milkshake, it is all about the chocolate cheese cake on top of the milkshake serves with plenty of whipped cream!

The day I sip the Nutella Lovey Dovey is like having a therapy for my stressful day and it is the love of my life.

"The chocolate cheese cake serves with whipped cream and covers with melted chocolate syrup in 
a mug of chocolate milkshake 
is a piece of art that really 
satisfy my lust in chocolate!" - Sharifah Mastura

It is open daily but sometimes was closed due to some construction. It is well recommended to follow their Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/trulytwocafe/ for more updates. 

Let me share some of pictures taken during my second or third visits there last year.













I warn you, this place is meant for milkshakes lovers only. :)

...