Desaru, Malaysia

Desaru public beach.

Every single time I heard the word Desaru, it always remind me of my childhood. As I was born in Johor Bahru and being raised as a Johorean, Desaru was my second favourite place to visit. My father always take us here for holiday as there was a Maybank apartment located there. It was such a great time to spend our most childhood years in Desaru during our family vacation together with my aunt and of course our childhood neighbours. 

It was quite a dull Sunday for me as I was actually heading to my weekend class but all of sudden my heart did whispered to see my husband. He was actually working in Pengerang area but stayed in Desaru. So, from out of nowhere, I drove to Desaru just to meet him - maybe it was because of his birthday (I guess) and I had applied for my annual leave for a few days (I was being urged to take an annual leave actually). LOL.

It was so funny that I couldn't contact him soon when I arrived but I managed to accidentally met him here. HAHA. (Memanglah jodoh tak ke mana)





Tengah busy layan video, tiba2 pakwe kite lalu. :p



Murtabak untuk birthday sebab tak jumpa kedai kek atau kedai kek macam tak menarik. Hew hew.





Okay thats all for now. Really miss Desaru! ❤