DIY Nursery Nook

Not again.

Okay, before I go to bed, I just want to share on my planning to build my own nursery nook. As I don't have a spare room for my not-yet-born baby and the fact that I only had a bedroom, I decided to have a space for my own nursery nook in which, it will not be huge and fancy - just a simple one. 

As we had our own wardrobe (my husband and I did shared a wardrobe, so, we had a little surprise for our junior to keep all her belongings in there. Yay! (Oh, I just use the term 'she' or 'her' here as I decided not to scan on her gender yet and never, I guess but, I'm the mom so, lets make it a 'her') HAHA. 

Okay kid, you'd better appreciate this later since your dad and I were trying so hard to assemble all those part for this drawer chest in the middle of the night - nope, it was actually midnight because I just can't wait for tomorrow!

So...here it is, our junior's not-so-closet!







 

Err, just to show off that the photo frame which I got from Ikea is reversible! LOL.

The fun side of assembled this particular drawer chest was that - nothing. It was so hard! 
Most of it was assembled by your dad, kiddo!

I got this cute drawer chest for only RM89.00 from Ikea and it really matched my bedroom's interior. (I was wondering if I had a skill in interior design as well as in fashion. Hmm...that's quite fun,I guess!)

Okayk it's time to bed. Goodnight. 🌜