Kain Batik on Weekend

Batik.

Yesterday was a fine day for laundry. Luckily, I had done all my laundry before weekend. Since my husband was on duty this weekend, so I spent all of my leisure time for preparing my hospital bag. It was quite early to prepare for it actually but the weather was like singing my name to enjoy the windy and sunny day. So, I decided to wash the Kain Batik.

Through all my readings written by local bloggers, especially the moms, on what to prepare for mommy's hospital bag, one of the essentials listed was the kain batik. From my personal views, kain batik was quite easy to put on somehow it was hard to maintain when it was on your waist! It was so easy to slide off from your waist and if that happened, it was extremely tragic. LOL.

When I was in boarding school, the kain batik was being used during shower and bed time. It was not actually worn during bed time but it was being placed on the bed sheet to avoid any night time stain leakage during period.

Previously, the kain batik was also being used to wrap new born babies as well. (:

By wearing kain batik after giving birth, it was easy for a new mom to settle down with the birth stitches and it was not recommended to wear pants since it was quite hard to move both legs in order to preserve the stitches; I guess. It was quite easy to wash off the blood stain too!

So now, I am preparing myself to be the new mom in kain batik with all the socks and stuff- soon! 





What a very fine day for drying those kain batik. (: