Happy Anniversary!

My first year wedding anniversary is coming soon. Honestly, I'm not that excited since we are expecting our first child and there's no time for a bad romance. LOL.

Well, for our first year of marriage, I think it's time to share our wedding photos in order to appreciate our first year of marriage - or should I said...our first year wedding gift.

Since I wished for a simple wedding day and a superb feast, so there's nothing much to brag on during my wedding day. Somehow I felt so happy because I got a lot of wedding gifts and all of my closest friends were there. Thank you so much.

It was just a tiny detail that I actually forgot to wear - my wedding veil. I had not purchase any of it and I totally forgot to put it on since I was busy on how to wear my scarves just like a veil and yet, just a few minutes before our solemnization ceremony begin, we could not find that particular veil which belongs to my sister on her previous wedding ceremony. (Personally, it was not really a disaster since I was too excited with my henna art on both of my hands and feet!) :D

It was a very simple wedding day that I had not hire a professional photographer. LOL. It was due to the fact that I had never plan to get married on that particular year and...I had never dream of getting married in such a young age (for me). So, I got nothing to invest on such pricy stuff. In fact, I hired my little brother to take our pictures plus, my sister captured such a nice picture of me...and my brother in laws was also good in photography, and I believed that all of my friends did brought along their smart phone and I just had all of my wedding pictures for just in 24 hours. :)

I did made a video of my wedding ceremony and all those editing I did by myself since I was good enough in using photo editor as well as video editor. So, lucky me. 

So, here there goes...




































Thank you so much for all those wedding gifts and for accompanying us during our wedding day. 
Till we meet again. ♥