Muslin Swaddle Blanket a.k.a Bedung Bayi

'Bedung bayi' was the term used in my country to address baby swaddles.

As I was scrolling on baby products, I was so excited to check out the baby swaddles blanket as they came in so many patterns. The prices offered was quite reasonable too from RM3.90 - RM20.00. The prices depended on the pattern and also the quality. However, from my personal observation, it was actually depending on the patterns because all of them were made from muslin fabric.

The muslin fabric was just like the baby napkins material but bigger. My sister told me to get a larger swaddle instead of the small one. So, I optioned for 120cm x 120cm and it was wide enough to swaddle a newborn baby, I guess.

Honestly, those were the second items that I was so eager to purchase since they came in such a trendy patterns!

All items were packed in the same package as I'd ordered for a breast pump and 4 pieces of baby swaddles blanket.












As usual, I got them from Shopee Malaysia.


The product link :

A piece of baby swaddle blanket cost me only RM14.80 and it really came with the box!

Thanks again Shopee Malaysia! 

I'm a happy pregnant lady!✌