a Fiance

Engagement. 

Indeed, we'd been dating since...I couldn't even remember when. I had never imagine to be someone's fiance but I actually did. As I grew older, there were so many things to learn. It was weird enough to google on 'engagement', 'married'...and now I had been busy reading about 'pregnancy' stuffs. 

Is this what people call as, a life changing situation? For me, it was happening so fast. I never thought that I would be pregnant this early and I would be taking care a human being - soon. It was quite nervous and pretty scary but I had to remind myself to keep it simple and just go with the flow. 

So, yeah, just want to calm myself down, let me recap the moment of being a fiance once. LOL.










Zaman kurus. (:

...

Wow, how I feel so old right now even though there were actually taken last year! ...and we were here while waiting for the Ramadhan breaking fast.



...

Boleh terjebak dengan Pandora jugak. :D




Conceal the engagement, and proclaim the marriage.

The end.★