Real Bubee USB Breast Pump

Breast pump. 
It was one of my breastfeeding essentials that I'd already prepared by purchasing it online. 

Yesterday was very crucial for me as a pregnant lady because I had underwent my Modified Glucose Tolerance Test marked as 'MGTT' in my regular pregnancy check up notes. I had to consume a glucose drink in which it was not really a big deal for me due to the fact that I had already read about it online. Thanks for all bloggers who shared their personal experiences during their 'MGTT' check up. Their tips were actually benefitted me so well in terms of consuming it as fast as I could and tried not to throw up. Thank you.

However, the hardest thing for me was to be vaccinated with the 'Kancing Gigi' solution or known as the 'tetanus vaccine'. As this is my first pregnancy, I had been told to be vaccinated twice. So weak that I was actually not in the mood to write. Somehow, by receiving my Real Bubee Breast Pump and my newborn baby swaddles this morning, I'm sort of happy.

During my MGTT checked up, I had been instructed to consume the glucose drink as I had also been told to fast overnight started at 12 a.m. Before consuming my glucose mixed drink, they took my blood and after two hours, my blood had been taken again in order to examine my blood reaction against the glucose mixed drink. Then, I had my regular checked up and another blood was taken as usual through my finger. I was also being vaccinated for the tetanus vaccine before went home.

I was actually quite scared of blood and that was one of the reason for me not to be involved in medicine courses like nursing school. 

As I woke up this morning, I checked my email and I was so thankful to pass all my final examinations last semester. I'd scored a C for Family Law (Civil), a B+ for my Jurisprudence II paper and finally a B- for my Insolvency I paper. 

It was like receiving a gift for passing all my last semester's papers when the Pos Laju's vehicle arrived. (:

Okay, lets see what's inside the Real Bubee Breast Pump box.













I got those set through Shopee Malaysia.

For the product : 

It only cost me RM44.20 and it was an excellent deals for a breast pump. As it was being shipped from China, it took me a week to receive the product. I was so glad to received them in a good condition.






Once it had arrived in Malaysia, I was able to track it via Pos Laju.








Phew~
It was such a relieved to finally received my products in a good condition. 

Thanks again, Shopee MY!

I'm a happy pregnant lady. ☺