November Twenty Sixteen

Hola!

In this post, I'm going to share on my last year birthday. Since I'm currently stay at home so, I do have enough time to post on my life events (which I was unable to post during my working period).

What actually happen in my family on the month of November?

1. My mother and father got married.
2. I was born.
3. My brother in law was born.
4. ...and my husband was born on November as well! yay!

As usual, my sister, she was the mastermind in most of our family occasions - from our tea party, birthday and of course, the baby shower! Well, I was so glad to be part of it and of course, thanks for all the delicious stuffs - brownies, pavlova, cakes, cupcakes etc. Surely, I was the happiest person to be treated with those sweet stuffs! (:








Bye belon!

Location : The Street Kitchen Malacca (ig : https://www.instagram.com/thestreetkitchenmlk )



...


On my actual day of birthday, I was working in C shift (1pm - 11pm) and it was quite sad (for me) to be working on my very special day - my birthday. Somehow, few of my colleagues did acknowledged my birthday AND the most unforgettable part was they did throw us (November born) a surprised birthday celebration! Thank you. (I'll share on it later)

Bought a pair of Nike just for my birthday! (:



Red Velvet and Chocolate cakes, of course! Thanks Nicole & Kak Sal.
Thanks Lee (pau masa lunch :D)!

Birthday Rewards from Boost Juice and Starbucks Malaysia!
Birthday reward from Kitschen! yay!

Birthday Reward from Parkson as well.
...

...and an early celebration with my husband, of course - due to the fact that I was working on that particular day. 


Mine was absolutely Dark Chocolate!
...



Bye umur 28! 
...
apehal rasa macam nak terberanak ni. 👀