Iftar Ramadhan 1438H

Ramadhan 1438H / 2017.

As we are very close to celebrate Eid al-Adha, I've better update on my Ramadhan and Syawal posts. 

This year, my Ramadhan was quite different compared to those few years due to the fact that :-

1. Previous years, I was still working.
2. Previous years, I was still single.
3. Previous years, I had never woke up for Sahur at 4 a.m. mostly at 5 a.m.

It was quite new for me as the previous part of my Ramadhan did changed because :-

1. This year, I am married.
2. This year, I am pregnant.
3. This year, I did woke up at 4 a.m. to prepare for Sahur with my mom.
4. This year, I had a nephew.

I was so glad to quit my job since I had enough time to spend with my family for the Ramadhan as well for the Eid al-Fitr. Working in fast-fashion retail company was fun but I did missed few of my family important occasions such as, it was quite hard to breaking fast with them and...it was lucky enough to have an off-day during the first Syawal. 

As my early stage of pregnancy was quite hard and complicated for me to be able to cope with my job, like, I was easily exhausted and had been such a bad tempered woman, I was always on medical leave due to my stomach problems every morning and...I was being infected with bladder infection (or known as the Urinary Tract Infection) at the early stage of my pregnancy.

...

Things had changed so much since I was working in a fast fashion retail company because I did missed hanging out with my best friends and quite lots of event that I missed such as their weddings , baby aqiqah and...one of my friend's funeral. Thankful that we are still best friend until today. 

So, here's how my iftar for 2017.



Geng Melaka bertambah ahli baru. 

...




Iftar dengan sup cendawan memang terbaik dan berbaloi2.




...

...and Ramadhan + Luqman's 17th birthday!



Serius, kek Secret Recipe beli kat Muar sangat sedap in terms of freshness dan lembut berbanding Secret Recipe di Melaka.
...

Okay, thats all for my 2017 Iftar Ramadhan. 🌙