I Miss Writing So Much...

 Hey there!

Omg I miss writing so much that I couldn't even remember when was the last time my blog was being updated. It is quite hard actually to write again since I am in the position of "insulting" some of my silent readers. Well, seriously, writing this blog is just my hobby and I feel very happy to write about my feelings here and I am very sorry if some of my silent readers might feel offended.

Thanks to some of my readers for being supportive to this blog and treated me just like a normal human being in real life. I mean, writing a blog really makes me happy but I do wish to avoid real life dramas that tend to give an awkward situation in real life. I miss this blog so much. I've tried to start a new blog but it seems so hard to keep it 'professionally'. 

This blog is just who I am. I write from the bottom of my heart about how I felt and sharing my thoughts to the world...and I hope one day, I can look back at all the bad things that happened in my life and how grateful I am to be given an opportunity to grow and to appreciate all the good things as well.

So yeah, I will be decorating my blog here...soon. 

As for now, I hope I could think wisely in changing my career path.

Please pray for me. 

Lots of love, Sharifa.