The Art of Being Alone.

Hey there blog.

Thanks for being here for me no matter what.

Geez. I felt like crying right now. After all these days...words and even emojis couldn't explain my feelings. So, tonight, finally I get the answer to all of my worries.

Okay, first of all, I wanted to dedicate a thank you note for the only guy that had successfully giving me a life full with experiences for these past three to four years, I guess (honestly, it is quite exhausted to count all the days that we were being together cause I am totally sucks at calculation and the fact that I stop to appreciate the length of journey to be in loved with a guy cause I had finally came to a conclusion that, a male is always a male no matter who they were). Life sucks anyway, for me. 

It's like, most of the persons I loved were being taken away from me and I couldn't have any single feelings (but that's okay, I am getting used to it).

Second of all, thank you for letting me go forever (which means, I am now free to be with someone that I will love endlessly, I mean, not that endlessly, it is just that, I am a person full with love and I couldn't bear to keep this love for myself and I am truly have the needs to share this love to the one who really appreciate my presence no matter what). Omg this is extremely sad.

Third of all, I am so thankful that now, I can move forward and live the life that I wanted - to be like a normal kid.

Last but not least, I am now able to cook for myself and it is pretty awesome! 

Let's check this out!




Geez...I am so not having an imagination. 
I mean, just look at my 'art of culinary'.
As long as it tasted good, then I'm cool with it.
It's like, it is not a big deal right?



Okay, now my blog post is turning into something more interesting cause I am utilising the voice notes application! Yay!

So yeah, when life gives me a lemon, I'll make a lemonade. In fact, lemon is good for detox! Everyone is quite aware of this.

Thanks for reading and listening!

Have a good day.

Yours truly,
Sharifah.