Male Fide v Bona Fide

Yo whats up people. Hehe. I'm going to share my understanding on Male Fide and Bona Fide.
First of all, what is Male Fide, and what is Bona Fide? They are not candies or chocolate, of course. 
They are Durians and Lasagna. 


Male Fide (bad faith) while Bona Fide (good faith)

Those two words are the Latins. Well, when you study in the legal field, you are also studying the Latin words. I wonder why all those terms come in Latins...hmm...(got to figure out why).

Okay, this is my understanding on those terms since I'm reading about Subpoena right now and just came across the word 'male fide' and thought that it was the antonym for 'bona fide' and I was right. Haha.

Since I don't have my Dictionary of Law with me right now, so, I'm going to update this post when I got home. Since I hate Durians, so I'm gonna put 'male fide' as my bad faith and since I really love Lasagna, I'm gonna put 'bona fide' as my good faith. Perfect. ;)

Will be updating soon...