Open House at Ozana Country Resort

Hi dear friends,

Last night, my father took us to an open house which been held at one of his friend at the Ozana Country Resort, Melaka. It was an elite housing area. I'd never been there so, last night was the first ever. 

Actually, there was a reason that I really want to go there and better to keep it a secret. :)

When we were arrived at the exact mansion, I was asking myself, "uhhh...what kind of open house is this?" because, there were kids wearing dresses!!! And I'm actually wearing a baju kurung. My sister and I were like, "we should go home, now". While waiting for my father talking to his friend on the phone, we were like figuring out what was really happened in that sort of a "party" not an open house. My first thought to come along with my father was that the situation would be like...adults, talking about work, asking us what we were doing, enjoy the food and just heard what the adult were saying about their job, gossiping around, laughing like a man...and all that serious stuff. Yet, it was way too far from my expectation. lol!

So, we were stepping in the lawn and it was an open house plus, a birthday party!! Ooo...I love birthday party. Never been like this one. It was little princesses everywhere, wearing their dresses, wearing tiaras, while the boys holding some sort of prince sword and so on. As I walk myself to the dishes table, I couldn't believe my eyes that I just saw marshmallow, chocolates, candies and colourful stuff. I AM SO EXCITED! haha! 

After I enjoy the food, there was a birthday song for the birthday girl. The girl's name was Qaseh. What a very pretty name. I was like, getting closer to the birthday girl, and sing along with all the guests. It was fun! 

Oh, I ate a stick of candy last night. Hehe. Cool...

Have a look here, feeling like in the candy store.

I ate the marshmallow all night. Feeling guilty yet it was fun! :)


The candy stick were so cute.

Love those colours. So cute!!!
Before we were heading home, my father took us around the housing area. I was very happy to have that inspiring feelings...everyone around were successful. It was so great. I wish I can be success like them too. Yeah, hope so. :)

Okay, got to go now. Goodbye.