Cameron Highlands : Day 2

Good morning everybody.
This is our second day in Cameron Highlands. Feels so good as we're going to the Lavender Garden. My sister and I were very excited to put on our new outfit. We were going to be flowery. :)

While waiting for the others to completely dressed, I enjoy the breezy morning. I really love this place. The house was perfectly located. It was cold out here. Perfect for the coolest outfit ever. Hehe.

I captured few pictures.

Instaweather app. on Iphone.

I'm wearing :
- Jacket by Nichii
- White Peplum by Nichii
- Floral Jeans by Nichii
- Muffler (bought last night at the night market. 3 pieces for RM5)
- Lolita boot (bought it on my 24th birthday)

Forget the boot, I wore my worn-out sneakers since it will be an adventure. 

Chilling at the Time Tunnel cafe. We had our breakfast but we want something unusual.
Oh, I brought my sugarglider too. In that bag. :)

The unusual breakfast. My brother have this.

I choose to have this. It's cheese time. I love this so much.
...

Let's start our journey to the Lavender Garden.

Correction. This is not lavender. They were cactus. Available in Time-Tunnel store of course.


Not the lavender of course. Okay, I forgot to capture the actual lavender. I'm sorry.


I don't know what this is but it looks cute.

Love this so much. Pink flower.


Taken by me using iPhone 4


Taken by me using iPhone 4

I love flowers, my sugar glider loves flowers too.
...

Me at the Lavender Garden :)




Flowery


My most favourite picture here.


Finally, got a picture where there were lavender everywhere. :)

...

Our second day in Cameron Highlands was so wonderful. As for me, I was very happy because I wore my best outfit ever. ;) How I love flowers very much.