Maybank Hari Raya open house 2013

Hola!

I want to share my first experience to be part of the guest of the Hari Raya open house organized by the prestigous bank in the world, the Maybank. 

As this is my third year of working in a legal firm as a litigation clerk, I'd never been to any open house which was being organized by a corporate office. 

As I saw the invitation letter, I was super excited because finally I had the chance to be in an office's open house.

I was so eager that I wore my 'baju raya' on that day and wondering how did the event will actually be. 

It was so wonderful but I forgot to take a picture at the fancy main entrance of the open house or I love to call it, 'an open banking'. Hehe. 

I am very happy and excited since I have to fill in the guestbook. This is my dream since my childhood. To be able to fill in the guestbook. Yay! :)

Okay, these are few pictures on that happening day.





A picture of my lovely "kakak ofis". Kak Leha namanya. :D



Hehe...my colleagues, way too busy deciding which dishes to enjoy. Well, the 'rendang ayam' was so delicious.


I'd made a picture collage too! 



So, how's your first office's open house for hari raya? Is that fun as mine? Or super fun than mine? Till then, got to sleep now. Selamat Hari Raya! :) 

Thank you, Maybank Ayer Keroh branch. :)