Cameron Highlands : Day 1

Hello. I want to share my Hari Raya 2013 vacation.
  • Destination : Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
  • Date :  August 12th, 2013 - August 15th, 2013
  • Stayed at : Maybank Lodge, Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
  • Participants : 2 Families (my former childhood neighbour family & my family)
I was going on a vacation last few weeks. Cameron Highlands was being chosen. It was the best place to spend our quality time during this Hari Raya season since it was quite a peaceful place & I really think I'm gonna need this vacation. 

Enough talking, I love showing pictures more than anything. :D


Maybank Lodge, Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.
We were staying at this mystery house which existed 40 years ago, stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. All of sudden, I was thinking that we were another family on vacation in the horror movie. (The Conjuring).

The first thing to do as we arrived, of course. Choosing the bedroom before someone else got our favourite bedroom!

Our bed. My sister & I.


Windows in front of our bed.
Creepy huh? I love the view and the fresh air. So relaxing.

The first night of mine, everything was just fine. My sister told me the next morning that she couldn't have a good night sleep that night. I was just, "okay, whatever." I could really slept well on that night since I took medicine because of I'm having a flu. I woke at 4 or 5 am like that, and heard a knocking sound near the staircase but ignored it and thinking of maybe the piping system sound.
...

Let's check outside.

Side garden.

Our lodge were fully booked only on weekend. The other lodge, were fully booked all days. So... hehe...

The view from the dining room.

The front garden.
The evening, as I ate my 'nasi goreng' outside to enjoy the surrounding.

....

I put my Sugar Glider's cage here. Warm and cozy.

Love this corner a lot.

...


On the first night in Cameron Highlands, my dad bring us to the night market to buy some strawberries.
I bought muffler for me and also my sugar glider. The pattern perfectly fit her. She love it until today.

The brownish black muffler. 3 pieces for RM5.



Fresh strawberries. 3 box = RM25, 6 box = RM30



The Marshmallow dipped chocolate. Always my favourite! :)

Goodnight.

Can't wait for tomorrow. :)