Cameron Highlands : Day 3

Hi again!

I want to share my third day vacation in Cameron Highlands.
I woke up a little bit early since I'd heard my father said we were running out of water supply. I helped my father to fill up the huge bottle with water for our basic usage - washing face, brushing teeth, peeing, and all that basic stuff to do in the shower. 

Today, we'll be on a journey of strawberries. On the third day, my childhood neighbour family (we used to call Uncle Abas & Aunty Normah) will guide us to find the best strawberry park. So, let's check it out.

I'm wearing :
Minnie Mouse shirt from El Wardrobe, BB Complex, Melaka
Denim Jacket by Somerset Bay
Stripe Sleeveless Top by Guess
Jeans by Pop Soda
Sneakers - Converse of course :p

I had my first scone here.
From left : My mother, Aunty Normah, Amira, Syikin & Me. 

Nothing much in here but you can self-pick strawberries. :)

The Strawberries Center I guess. I love this so much.


The white rose, feels like wanna eat it. Looks yummy huh.

A good chocolate cheesecake but I couldn't finish them.
Maybe the taste was just too heavy for me. Rajoo's ....I don't remember the exact name of this place.



Our last stop, the market. I really love the flowers. So colourful and full of joy.

Random collage. How I love my new hairstyle. :)
Got it at Vogue Cutter, Bukit Beruang, Melaka.


Well, that's all pictures for day three.
We were very happy that night because we were having dinner on a round table together, enjoying the strawberries, eggs, veges...chocolate.. It was so wonderful to be with families that night.

Yet, there was a haunted story on midnight. Couldn't tell now. Goodbye.