24th Syawal 1434


Heyya fella. :)

I want to share my happiest weekend ever last week where my friends and I were attending a wedding and celebrating the Hari Raya festival together. Can't believe it's already 24th of Syawal and we still have few days remaining to end this beautiful season.

I woke up early on that fine morning and doing some laundry because I had to wear my only 'baju hari raya' since the other one had been declared 'wardrobe malfunctioning baju'. (Dah koyak kat bahagian belakang sebab benda silver yang pelik and tajam tu!!!) I am so disappointed because I really love the green colour. :(

Okay, enough talking. Let's have some fun!

Intended to show off our Baju of the day. :p



Warming up before we started the outing.
From left : Me, Ida, Wawa, Kina, Nik, Ina, Syud & her fiance, Ajwad.

Enjoying the king & the queen's throne. :)


Really enjoyed ourselves. Seronok sangat tu...

It's been a long time I didn't met them. Already missing them.

Riang ria di Aidilfitri. :) Feels so good.


One of my favourite.

Tak sangka beraya sampai kat Muar. :D

Laksa Johor yang tersangat sedap.
Thank you for the mouth watering laksa johor.
Always my favourite local food.


Bergambar dengan tuan rumah, yang hujung sekali tu...baju kurung ada lace golden yang fantastically menawan. :)

The women of the future. Heck yeah! <3




Tak kenal, jadi kenal. Kat rumah kawan dak ajwad.



Excited nak bergambar dengan kucing oren yang besar sangat, tapi takut nak angkat.


Selamat Hari Raya!!! :)


Thank you korang, sudi ajak aku...