Taiping, Perak : On The Road (Day 1)

Hello true friends. :)

I'm going to share my awesome weekend again. We were heading to Taiping, Perak, Malaysia. 

Actually, we were attending a wedding ceremony of a friend, Reena which will be held at Changkat Larah, Taiping, Perak on 15th of September, 2013 (Sunday).

I was driving to Selangor accompanied by Shiema from Melaka on Friday at 9.00pm and safely arrived at Shah Alam, Selangor at 11.00pm. We were spending our night at Kina's house. Pretty exhausting yet I was so excited. 

As we woke up in the morning, preparing ourselves, packing things, loading all the bags, luggage, and few items to be brought along, I felt so excited that we were actually travel to a place which is very far from my home. That's sound so cool yet I miss my home so much. :)

Here are few pictures of our trip to Taiping, Perak.

Grab on groceries activity before starting our trip.



The backside of our seat. It's like, I'm gonna bring all my stuff along.

Wearing blue shirt together. :)
While driving in the tunnel. Woohoo!!

Enjoying the awesome tortilla corn chips. Weehee...
Pilot of the day. :D
My favourite shot of the day, captured by me. :)
It's called, 'the little rain'.

Okay, I will write another post soon.