Last night of Syawal 1434

In that fine evening, I drove off home immediately because I felt like crying. I don't know what was actually happened to me as I had a very bad mood on that day. As I arrived at home, my sister told me that we were having a barbecue tonight. I was like, 'yeah whatever'. So, I rushed to my bedroom and take a shower and laid myself on my bed. It was quite a stressful day that I couldn't even know why. 

At 8.00 pm, I brushed my hair and I heard my little brother laughing outside. I was like, what's actually happened. I saw they were having fun outside with all the barbecues' stuff like that. I thought it was a joke. Then, I ran downstairs and asked my sister whether there's any guests were invited. She said, yes. "You can invite your friends to come along too". I felt so excited and went upstairs, got changed to something cooler.

And now...we wait. I was busy calling me friends nearby and most of them couldn't make it except my colleague, Jessie. :)    


Me & Aten, she's the first guest to arrive. 

Jessie and my former childhood friend were there too.

Birthday girl alert. I love birthday celebration! :) Happy Birthday, Nor. :D

A little celebration. Ooo..I love party!




Thanks for coming, Jessie. :)

With my former childhood friend, Kamil. *kebetulan tshirt sama. Weehee..

Gambar kenangan with beautiful ladies.

...
It was a fun night to spend with friends, while stuffing all the squids, chicken wings, ikan cencaru/ikan jaket, kerang, ice cream and talking about our life. I felt so...adult! :D


Jessie made this picture collage. thank you, so sweet. <3
Thank you to my father and mother, for letting us to have our friends around on the precious last day of Syawal. :)