Cameron Highlands : Last Day

Hello. Okay, I want to share my last day vacation in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. Sorry for the delay. Too busy with nothing. Hehe.

For our last day, nothing much happened. I'm just feeling sad to leave this peaceful place. On the bright side, I can sleep well tonight. Yeah, without those creepy feelings. We woke up early in the morning to pack our things.

Before leaving the scariest lodge ever, we took few pictures to be kept as memories. Yeah, I really miss Cameron Highlands..

Last picture together. :(


I'm wearing :-
Blue Hair Accessories by DazzlingCouture dazzlingcouture.com
Black shirt by MNG
Jacket by Nichii
Guess Jeans
Converse
gayat



Gonna miss you everyday. <3

Random photo collage as always :D

We officially left and head to Melaka.
Goodbye Cameron Highlands.