Happiest One Birthday, Layla Zulaykha!

I've been delaying this birthday post for almost two years. HAHA.

Let's make it a throwback.

It was in November 2017, my daughter had completed her 12 months of development stages. I, on the other hand, had been a mom for 12 months as well. 

Like I said previously, there were so many things going on in November (in my family), so, I decided to throw a birthday party at my sister's place. She was so glad to cook for us and yay, we had a wonderful and sweet mini birthday party on that day. Thank you.

So, happy birthday to all of us! The November-December born (particularly to my little one, Layla Zulaykha) :)

I was planning on a black and white themed party but as usual, my sister was like...What? LOL.

So yeah, I bought a unicorn theme party pack on Shopee but still, stick to some element of black color (the Chuck Taylor of course) - resembling Avril Lavigne. :p


We've been eating brownies for like 3 weeks straight in that fine month! LOL.

She'd just walked a few days before.
Thank you for the 'black Chuck Taylor babies' dream party!


Abaikan zaman gendut itu. 


Happy Birthday, Layla Zulaykha! :)

p/s: Thanks faghiss, tunaikan impian makyong pakai shoes hi-cut item tu. :p