Morning Stroll with him, her and her.

Hola.

So, the planning of deleting or deactivating my blog has been cancel. I really enjoy using Blogger since forever. 

What does it like to be with a husband and a daughter on weekends?

I still remember that, when we were dating back years, I used to pick him up at his uncle's house - just to have someone to talk to while enjoying my breakfast. I never expected that, I am still doing it again.

It was so wonderful to actually drive in the morning, enjoying the windy morning, put on the sunglasses, have some breakfast, sometimes we were having breakfast in McDonalds, and sometimes, we were heading to our local breakfast place to have our famous local food, 'roti canai' and 'nasi lemak'. Well, sometimes, I just love the 'bihun goreng' with fried egg! 

I'm getting sleepy right now and just wanted to share some of my memories in here.

This is me and my baby girl in my high school.















Alright then, will write again soon. See ya!

Love from,
United Kingdom. Malaysia.