Island Themed Inspired - Wall Bedroom

Never thought that three days living in an island had changed half of my perspectives to the human being, surroundings as well as my lifestyles.

I'd been to an island before, the Tioman Island in Mersing, Johor but it wasn't the same at all compared to my current stays at the Perhentian Island, Kuala Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia.

I lost all the pictures on Tioman Island (gladfully I lost them, couldn't stand to look at them again. HAHA) Wearing pj's, even button shirts? LOL.

I am so glad that from out of nowhere, this island was like calling me and by hook or by crook, I must answer the call. Now, I just miss the island and I will never let go of every single thing about it. 

I will share my priceless experience from the days before we were there until the day we left.

In this post, I just wanted to highlight how I preserved the good memories there and how I wish to wake up, open the door and saw a beach few steps from the door, enjoying breakfast with a view, and keep wearing flip flops like a 'bitch don't care'. Good times.

Now, I had some cool inspiring themed for my bedroom. So, bye-bye 'way too girly and childish' and 'that baby overshadowed mommy' bedroom kinda things. I need some space and welcome aboard Perhentian Kecil into my sanctuary. :)





I changed my bed position so that I wake up to this view and of course, now I learned to appreciate those windows more than ever. Let the sun sneaks in, let the wind blows in, and let the rains drop by saying "we miss you more". I am an island girl. (But still, that 'swordfish look alike' and the sharks are not my jam!) LOL.

How time flies easily.

Will write about it soon.