Hotel 1915 Kuala Lumpur

Hello ladies, heck yeah! Hehe. 
(Tengah semangat update blog lah katakan) 

Okay, last few weeks, my friends and I were going to stay at a hotel somewhere in Kuala Lumpur in which, I was on a tight budget. So, we decide to stay at a budget hotel. As always, google.com find me a very cute hotel through Agoda.com. Well, I specified our location, and only choose on the price of RM100 and below. After few hours spending to look every single detail of those hotel available, I was very attracted to one of this hotel which suit best our needs! Yay! 

Well, it was located in the area of Masjid Jamek, Kuala Lumpur, affordable and one thing that I really love about this cute hotel is that, they choose those historical features perfectly fit the interior design of the hotel.
(Well, aku memang suka gila subjek sejarah so, bila jejak je kaki dalam hotel tu, rasa mcm dalam zaman sebelum merdeka gitu...hehe walaupun tak wujud lagi.) 

"Classy, Historic, and Pretty Old-Fashioned"
 - Hotel 1915, Kuala Lumpur, MY 

I was attending my class as usual on Saturday and as I drove to the hotel, it was raining. Thank you to Waze app on my iPhone! I reached my destination. My friends Zeema & Fairuza had already checking in.

Let's check it out the moment when the women gathered in Kuala Lumpur! Woohoo!!

DAY 1

My most favourite photo of the day.
I call it, #thebestrainingphotoever :p
Just arrived and I have to wait for a few minutes to park my car in the legal parking lot.

We were going to KLCC to watch a movie! Enjoy the interior design terlebih dahulu. :)

Fairuza memang suka pose mcm gitu. "Sarangheyo.." haha
Aku & Zeema. Bajet mcm kat dalam muzium Amerika. -__-"
Sgt suka baju Fai masa ni sbb mcm baju aku...tapi x bawak pulak. Hampeh. Lau x, bleh jadi kembar. Hihi.

Keseronokan yang melampaui batas.
Macam x penah dok hotel masing2! Hahaha!

Sumpah rindu!!



Sorilah, kat Melaka takde stesen LRT. Haha.
Baru lepas layan Highland Tower (seat depan skali). Terjumpa Nalissa & Dayah. Bergambar kenangan lah kite. :D

That night, Fai had to catch her bus around 11pm or 12am. We were enjoying our last supper together and she had to go home in Penang since her uncle was not in a good health condition. I was very glad to meet them. 

Bermula lah malam bersama Zeema... wahaha! Seronok lompat2 katil, tengok sapa dapat capai siling! Haha!

The next morning...

DAY 2

It was a fine raining Sunday, me & Zeema planned to enjoy the morning life in Kuala Lumpur since dah lama tak jadi warga KL. Hehe.

Tak ingat lak nombor bilik kitorg apa. :D

The road not taken. -__-"




Kenal tak sapa tu?
Mahatma Gandi & Abraham Lincoln. (naseb tengok Legally Blonde. Lau x mmg x kenal la Abraham Lincoln) :P








The view from the hotel entrance. KL in the morning.

Ala-ala New York gitu, versi baru nak up. Wahehe.

Okay, no picture of human being (us) were taken because we were straying around here before shower. Really enjoy our breakfast in one of the Halal restaurant. What a great moment, to have our breakfast together with your best friend and keep gossiping about our life, our dream and our goal. Of course, about "bila kita nak kawen ni? Member aku ramai dah start kawen." and common answer, "Ikut hati mmg nak kawen tapi duit pn xde, nak kawen ape nye." And my favourite ayat, "hmm...Zeema, ada ke org nak kawen dgn aku...bila dah suka kat org je, org tu suka kt org lain, hampeh btol!" And then we were laughing like there was no another horrible tomorrow. Best sgt2... :')

Thank you Zeema, Fai, Nalissa & Dayah..memang dah lama sangat tak jumpa. <3

...

Oh, by the way, just knew the term 'boutique hotel'.

"a stylish small hotel, typically one situated in a fashionable urban location."

Perfect!

Siap tulis Guest Book! Hahahaha!

...