The gift of a FRIEND

Hello there, 
hmm...I've always late in updating the event of my life here. Since I'm getting very busy lately, err...not just lately, I've been very busy since few months ago. Well, it's kinda hard to have all that you want. As for me, all I really want is, to live my life to the fullest as "you only live once". How far does it takes to maintain the doctrine of #YOLO? I admit that things are getting tough than what I really expected. So many things just came in my life and I cannot just ignored every single details of them. 

Luckily, I do have friends, families and colleagues that keeps me awake and keep supporting all my weaknesses. Yeah, have to admit that I'm a selfish woman. I really want to thank my dear friend, Zeema because she's always telling me the right thing to do. Not to forget the rest of my friends, Basirah (we were distance away but she won't forget to keep whatsapp-ing me. Ida (the one that I can rely on and keep our secret together). Shima, (she's the light of my life, happy to lend me her book on political science since I really have no ideas on politics). Jessie, (we are still friend even when thing goes wrong, xie xie ni). Erma, (she's an awesome classmates, group partner I'd ever had). Ridzuan (the one who enjoy liking my pics on Instagram). Shahmir (the one who cheer me up when I'm not about to smile). Ehsan, (my new law & politics group partner, never been his group partner before, I hope I can give the best of my cooperation.. :p) Last but not least, my not-so-secret crush of all time, Syed Fadhil (the awesome tweet-ing partner ever and the most inspirational guy I ever met!) Thank you very much.

Hurmm...there's so many dearest friends in my life to be listed out. Well, a very special thanks to my classmate, Mahathir since he supplied me with my most favourite TV series, SUITS (season 2)!!!! I'd just finished the whole first and second seasons last week and there were awesome! Really helps me in my current situation. Oh, I love this quote so much and much and much!!! 

"Sometimes, good isn't good enough."

To my colleagues, Kak Ina, Fahmy, Abg Zack, Inda, Ain, Kak Balkhis...thank you for all the happiness you brought into the office. I really love working here.

To my mother and my father, the one to accept you for who you are and always sabar dengan your oldest daughter ini... Terima kasih yang tidak terhingga...

to my dearest sister, the one who really care and keep understand me, the whole years of being sibling, I hope you'll get the best that you dreamed for. To my brothers, thanks for treating me like I'm a clown. Haha. Weirdness is always cool, man!

....

I just want to cry right now as things got really tough. I just want to give up everything. Yet, there's always you guys to remind me of how valuable life is, and it is really important to appreciate each of the people in our life, yeah even though I always run my life according to my mood. Couldn't agree more, that's the real me. Always moody.

I want to dedicate this song, The Gift Of A Friend, by Demi Lovato to the most precious persons in my entire life...you, all of you. <3

Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself,
Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone,
It's easy to feel like you don't need help,
But it's harder to walk on your own...
You'll change inside, when you realize,
The world comes to life, and everything's bright
From beginning to end when you have a friend by your side,
That helps you to find the beauty of all
When you open your heart and believe in...the gift of a friend.
Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared
There through the highs and the lows
Someone you count on, someone who cares
Beside you wherever  you'll go...
And when your hope crashes down,
Shattering to the ground
You, you feel all alone,
When you don't know which way to go,
And there's no signs leading you home,
You're not alone...


I hope I can successfully gone through all these. I've got lots of assignments, invitations, (Zati, sorry sangat tak dapat datang your once in a lifetime wedding since I've got test on your most important day), works (had to learn new and alien things : CONVEYANCING dude~), .......and.....the most thing that makes my heart broken is....my sugar glider....she's in the state of paralyzing. Sumpah aku kecewa sangat2...to unable watch her hang on bars using her long tail....she's just so weak....right now...(inilah dugaan paling besar bagi aku...and aku sangat mentally disturb to watch her functionless). Ok bye.