Monterez Golf & Country Club : my first golf experience!

Hello ladies~ Ahaks! Haha. (sori TER-excited)

What was actually happened last Saturday to me, and my classmates? 
We, I mean, me of course, I change into somebody else except the body lah kan. tetap gendut. -_-"

Oh, before I proceed, I really want to thanks to all of my dear friends for constantly asking me, 
"are you okay?"

Yeah, I felt there's a few lovely hearts are still cared about me. Thank you.

Last Friday was a total mess. Until today, I felt like committing suicide. (heh, just kidding!)
I hate to spread hatred. Let the happiness surround our life. but then, it was very sad to watch that some human being hate the happiness and always adore the hatred. What kind of human being is that? (okay, better stop sebelum angin aku naik lagi. duh!)

Just think about it. No matter how much your jealousy towards someone you hate, you just can't stop those people who really idolized the person you hate. (Faham tak?) And another thing is, you can't think of everybody shared the same way of thinking exactly like you. You may see the reflection in a clear water but it will not be the same as the true one. 

Let me put it this way. 

"There's three things you can't buy but you always had the chance to have one : friendship, loyalty & respect."

Once you have these three things, you'll feel the beauty of life. And another one...

"Take chances in a good way, and you'll succeed in whatever you dreamed for. Trust me, a good heart makes a good life." 

So, for someone out there who really hate me and always judging me in a wrong way, just think of how to make your life valuable and how to spend every single second for lovely things...because in the end,  all you need is love. Hatred kills the beauty of dream and hope. You can't change people to like you, but you can always change yourself to like another human being. Respect yourself and stop worrying about how people treat you. Focus on how to deal with people and not to change people. Everyone own their unique and dorky character that you can't change each of them. If you know how sad it is to be alone, same goes to us. Everybody feel lonely but sometimes, being alone makes everything better. The choice is on yours. 

...one tip : ignorance is bliss. Say whatever you want and think whatever you want to think. Just one, stop being the unreasonable man because, when it comes to breach of duty, you will be test on the reasonable man test. (and I'm afraid that you'll failed this test) Wakaka! Oops~

Okay, jom check it out gambar kitorg main golf! Penatlah nak layan angin org ni. Weehuuu...


Ambik feel dulu....
100 balls = RM10
*boleh kutip balek kalau bola still dekat dgn korg. haha.
Ni namanya 'warming up'. sumpah gendut walaupun dah 45kg!
Memang tak prepare pn nk dtg cni that's why la attire x proper.

Thank u uncle sbb lead kitorg yg agak berhingus dlm golf ni. haha
Jazeel la. uncle plak -_-"

Orang kedua yang ada skill.

Talent ada, skill kena improve.
Dapat anugerah "Your best shot of the Day" oleh uncle expert. Tahniah. haha

Ni golfer paling stylo dalam dunia. haha.
"Gaya kena ada." haha.

Datang sini memang nak mencangkul sebenarnya. -_-"

Well, everybody seems to enjoy this outdoor activity.
So, we'll come back again.
 *hmm...aku nak jadi 'bladies' terbaek sebenarnya. :D