The Butter Factory, Kuala Lumpur, MY

Helloooooo world!!!!!

Helloooo everybodeyhhhhh!!!! Hehe. (Okay, mcm la ade org nk hello dgn kau kan.) Haha.

Well, let's see...what's hot on our menu today...ahah! I'm talking about partayyyyy!!! (okay, takyah over sgt) -_-"

So, this is my first experience going to such an "adult party" which was happening at The Butter Factory, Kuala Lumpur, MY. I was very excited on that day, that I couldn't found a perfect outfit since I don't have my sister around. (Dialah penasihat outfit yg sgt reliable & truly understand what I love to wear). Well, I ask her to accompany me since it was her birthday but then she refused to go with me since there's a couple issues to be settled. 

So, I just ask another friend of mine in which, he is a partayyy type people and...he's a guy! :) 
Well, nothing much I just ask his opinion on what am I going to wear and I got a very good advice! He asked me to wear something white in which it was very hard to get a decent white dress and guess what? One of the girl working in Nichii, helped me in matching the cardigan to be nicely put on without distracting my favourite white dress. And it was very hard for me, to wear something that I didn't even comfort with. (because at the first place, I choose to wear a neon blue jacket, weird right? but I really love it...!)

Urmm...we arrived in Kuala Lumpur around 6pm and I went to the Guess outlet in Pavilion to collect the free passes to the exclusive party hosted by Star World, Guess & the America's Next Top Model. Thank you to RedFM because my first clubbing experienced was awesome!! (clubbing la sangat....haha)

Let's have a sneak peek.... yay!

Once the passes was handed to me, the feeling was so wonderful.
I'm going to an exclusive party!!!
the Butter Factory, MY
Thank you RedFM!! Always love you! <3
Bila xde geng, mmg mcm ni. -__-" skema je. haha.
Before the arrival of the ANTM20. 
Chandelier everywhere up there.
DJ's stuff and all about the music.
I really love on how the written form of 'GUESS' appeared on the board. So cool.
JoFlizzo's performance.



Just me. :)
Lots of love, thank you GUESS, ANTM, STARWORLD, REDFM & CLEO!
#LOVEGUESS