My Guilty Pleasure : end year shopping

Hello ladies, what's up?
I'm so happy yet worried today since I just spent few ringgits for some unreasonable stuff! -_-"

Yeah, thank you to my boss. We'd got a month bonus!! Yay! 
(Rasa terharu sebab mcm kerja keras gila tahun ni and tak sangka ada ganjaran) 

Alhamdulillah...semoga ini menjadikan aku staff yg perfect in doing my job. (Heh poyo laks) 

Okay, it's time for bragging!!!! Weehee!!! (Sorry, I just can't resist myself from telling the whole world that without any sugar daddy, I can buy things by myself!) woohoo!!! (Okay takyah bajet baik) haha

But seriously, dear ladies out there, we can do it! Just believe in yourself. <3

Let's see...what did I rewarded myself...

Just a couple shopping bag...nothing much...kenalah dgn my income. 

Just when I walked in the book store, something catch my eyes and I read like 20 pages and decided to bring it home, because all of sudden, my tears rolling down :')

Lots of kisses for this shoes! xoxo! Just sooo me and I don't mind spending few ringgits just for you baby (ayat masa ada duit haha) Let's be true love. <3

Actually, I did bought this shoes first before I met my baby. Ada tak girls kaki size 4 and decide to buy it? Sebab mcm rugi je terbeli dua babies yg look alike. :( ini adalah pembaziran! 

I grab this blouse because it cost me only rm20.. (:

Much much love all the Guess merchandise. The goodie bag that I received during the ANTM exclusive party! (Takde makna la aku nk beli Guess guna duit sendiri kan...wakaka)

And sementara senang ni, I spent it for a shampoo for my hair, which was being recommended by my favourite hair salon.

...

So, that's all for today! I want to thanks every single person who made my day... I felt lovely :) thank you so much!

Pengajaran : seriously, I need to manage my financial wisely starting next year. Semoga aku pandai bajet tahun depan...since I'm going to be 26 y.o next year!!! (Okay sangat bengang sbb bru je masuk 25thn bulan lepas tbe2 dh nk masuk thn baru) -___-" bye!