Movie Review : Frozen

Hi everybody. :)

Since I just saw the video hit on youtube in which the clip from Frozen was featured. I was so glad that finally, Frozen got such huge hits. Yay! I was watching the movie during my 25th birthday and I guess, I'm ready for 26 next year! Weehee!!

Okay, ladies out there, please do watch Frozen cause we're kids, already did. Haha.

The best movie ever in this year. Woohoo!

Why Frozen?

I was watching tv on that fine day in which I seldom did. I don't even know why, my heart was like, being attached to the tv screen. A movie trailer had really caught my attention. AN ANIMATED MOVIE TRAILER HAD REALLY CAUGHT MY DAMN ATTENTION! Bitch, please...an animated movie yaww. My heart whispered, "I'm gonna watch this fuckin' animated movie! Heck yeah!" 

So, on that fine birthday of mine, me and me dear friend, went to the cinema just to waste our time since it was my birthday. I was so excited. Frozen was on show! I don't mind waiting for few minutes before the show was started. Well, finally...we got our seats.

10 minutes earlier, my eyes rolls in tears. -____-"
The show just started and I cried like hell. Hahahahaahaha. and my friend was like - confused. lol!

I really want to thank whoever involved in the making of Frozen. The movie really speak me up. The perfect timing to release such an inspirational movie since I really need something to cry my heart loud, I seriously need it.

Haaa...what a great birthday treat in term of spirit and soul, I ever had. Thank you very much.

Frozen was just perfect for me, as I got a sister, and it really fit my shoes! Way to go sisterhood!!!

Elsa and Anna, a love that melt the frozen heart. (Okay, takyah nak mengarut sangat) haha.

Pegilah tengok FROZEN!! (lebih2 lagi kalau korg ada kakak atau adik perempuan. A very good movie to watch since it nourish a very good value among family members)

My favourite part in Frozen were :-

  •  the moment when Anna awakes and ask Elsa to accompany her to play with snow & Elsa melayan  (I did cried during this scene because it was so sweet to watch both of them were really happy)
  • the moment when Elsa was caught to have the frozen power by the villagers                              (shows exactly the fear of mine in which when I felt scared and nothing I could do, just run)
  • the moment when Elsa finally free and able to show her frozen power without any worried to hurt people especially her sister                                                                                                          (yes, this is the perfect scene. She ran away and the soundtrack lyric perfectly fit in this scene! I cried happily and smile a lot. She was so beautiful and "the cold don't bother me anyway", yes, I hate to be lonely but I love to be alone)
  • the moment when Elsa finally discovered on how to control her frozen power.                                 (as I love to quote "All I need is love", yes, only love can make me perfect enough to really enjoy the power of being just me.)
  • the moment when the little snowman got his own snow                                                                  (the cutest scene ever! haha! This is what I defined as 'major cuteness' not as people used to be like the 'minion is so cute' whatsoever, the yellow specky thing was like 'euwww' for me)
  • the moment when Anna used to knock Elsa's door and keep asking why she was being apart            (I did cried a lot during this scene since it was really sad when both of you were keeping distance from each other)
Okay, the thing is, I love the whole movie so much.

Thank you, Frozen. xoxo.