Twenty Six

Hi.
It's such a stressful day. (Poyo. Tak tau apa yang stress)
Well, it's actually a wonderful day. No, it's not. I went to the optometrist for my eyes' examination.
It turns so bad that now I'm officially a myopic a.k.a "rabun jauh".
First test : -1.75 for both left & right sight
Second test : they told me, a hundred (&^#**&@!)

So, I guess I'm getting older this year. Plus, my back got hurt when I sat on the chair. Geez. This is the price of turning into 26?

Er shi liu.

As I realized, I'm getting older, I have to be an adult. (Oh I hate the word 'adult')

Adult means, I lost one of my senses. My very beautiful senses. To enjoy my sight clearly without any aided senses, the eyeglasses. (Jangan confuse pulak kalau in Law of Torts I, sub area - Psychiatric Illness, "any aided senses" means, radio, television, live broadcast etc. which had been classified as third party)

...

Being 26, made me too careless to take care of my iPhone 4. I accidentally dropped my iPhone 4 last Saturday night, instead of placing it carefully inside my shopping bag. The screen was horribly cracked that I'm suffering from a nervous shock. -___-" (tak payah nak exaggerate lah kan)


....

Being 26, I became heartless. Apa orang nak buat, aku biar saja. Orang tak reply my SMS, or a phone call, I was being like, whatever. Dah xde perasaan.

...

Being 26, ...to be continued.