a Day Trip to Bukit Tinggi, Malaysia

Hello, people.
Since there is nothing to do during my lunch hour, so I've decided to share my first (actually second...intekma!  jangan lupa! haha) trip with my dearest classmates a.k.a the "lima sekawan".

Okay, it was during my last final examination paper. Since the two of us, me and Ehsan sat for the Law & Politics paper on that fine Saturday, so we gathered at the AmCorp Mall building. It was just a gathering at first, because we will be starting our third semester break and we won't be able to meet each other especially me, the one & only who was staying few miles away from them.

Expect the unexpected. The "lima sekawan" decided to go for a one day trip to Bukit Tinggi! Weehoo!!

I was so delightful sampai pakcik A&W tak bagi park lama-lama kat A&W! Haha! hampeh! So, Shahmir brought us to park our car in a reasonable parking lot.

Okay, enough talking...photos please....

We have our lunch at the nearest A&W station. I'm having waffle!! :)

Muka excited memasing kecuali org yg pegang camera. haha!
Singgah pegi petronas beli titbits! 
Bila dengan kawan2, kopok udang pon jadi lazat.
Hehe. The tunnel excitement!
Sementara tunggul tunggu half price. haha!
Safely arrived. Test camera dulu. 
Tourist sangat...haha
Erma's moment.
Shahmir's moment.
Ehsan & Hawa moment.
Shahmir & Ridzuan moment.
Their moment.
Our moment. <3
me & erma. :)
model padini
the ladies' moment. :)

huh penatlah tengok gambar banyak sangat -___-"

...

Okay, I was getting sick since it was such a cold place to visit without wearing any sweaters.

Will miss "lima sekawan" a lot.
Our most favourite photo of the day.
...


Till then, happy third semester break dearest friend. Hope to meet again next semester. Doakan kejayaan kita bersama. Andai aku tidak bersama dalam torts II, maafkan aku. 

the unforgettable lima sekawan.

...

sharifamastura


p/s : i dedicate this song to "lima sekawan" & my dear asrul. [Relakan Jiwa by Hazama] Seriously, tak penah2 aku nak addict dengar lagu melayu sampai mcm ni. Since tengok cerita Jauh lakonan Fauziah Gous & Adi Putra, aku suka gila lagu ni. k bye! x penting pun. :p