the Tech in me!

Heyyo!

Okay, I'm going to write about the technology. I'd got the tech in me. 

Yesterday, my mom told me that I may keep the new tv in my bedroom. I've been waiting for such a long time to have a tv in my bedroom. Yeah, the feeling of staying in a hotel room, watching tv while you were laying in bed. Isn't that great? 

Mom said it was just for a temporary period since the tv hasn't been switch on for few months since we bought it. 

Yay! I can watch my favourite movies! Oh, the thing is, I connect all the cables myself! I'm proud of myself. (After reading the 'quick start guide' booklet provided, of course. :p

So, I guess I had that technician + technology expertise in me. Hehe. Well, whats the point of the Information Technology course that I learned in high school, if I couldn't connect those black cables, right? 

I love technology so much back years. Ask me anything about the high tech system and I was able to explain those geeky conversation. Sadly, now, I'm not so much into geek conversation anymore. Maybe since I'd failed to control myself and...the "computer is my life" had made me live in my own world - I didn't even care about eating, showering, etc. All I cared was updating my tech skills! 



Hmm... I should be a hacker someday. Lol! 

Okay, bye!