New Semester!

Hola!

Yippie! I'd finally made it to Part 7! New semester, new goal.

Well, it's a common thing when it comes to new semester, the spirit would be so strong - "I'm gonna revise the past years question diligently."

Then, by the end of semester - "lulus pun okey lah.." Hehe. 

Yeah, thats me. 

This semester, it's a little bit different since I had someone to accompany me while driving to classes. My former colleague, Zati had finally made it to her first year first semester bachelor of legal studies! Yay!

Just want to wish her all the best for the whole semester. 

Enough talking. Pictures please...




We had our lunch at the famous Mee Ketam restaurant! I love the "tauhu" so much!


Okay since she wouldn't stay with me that night, I was staying in Merrida Hotel, Klang (formerly known as Prescott Hotel) with my classmate, Azwa. It was so good and I really had a good night sleep all night! I wish I could stay a little longer there. 


We had our dinner together. :)

The next day, Zati was like too busy finding a room to rent so it will be easy for her to stay there when she got classes. Well, good luck with that. :p

As my class ended early at 11.30am that day, I decided to join my classmates for lunch. We had our lunch at Bason cafe. 

Best Nasi Kukus Ayam Rempah ever!!! And...the Nutella Island Ice Blended. Can't believe I just spend rm13 for a drink! (Akibat order terlupa nak tengok harga sebab excited sangat bila nampak perkataan Nutella!) -_-"

Whatever it is it was such a wonderful lunch ever. 


Great time. 

Okay, lets proceed to our supper time -  Zati & me arriving in Melaka. While waiting for her husband to fetch her, we makan lagi. :) 




Phew~ 

Lets call it a day.

Breakfast - porridge with potatoes
Lunch - nasi kukus ayam rempah, macaroon (beli senyap2), watermelon
Dinner - 6 pcs chicken nugget McD
Supper - choc frappe & red velvet cake

Sampai rumah, timbang berat badan, menyesal seumur hidup. Kahkah! 

Okay thats all for my forth year first semester student life. 

Till then, bye! :)