Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups

Hola!

Happy Monday to all of you. It's been such a great day as I'm starting to control my eating habit - eating in moderation. 

Yesterday, my sister bought us strawberries from Cameron Highland. Unfortunately, we'd eaten them till nothing left. We love strawberries so much! 

Luckily, last night, my dad bought us strawberries too. So this morning, I've plan to make something good for breakfast. Something extraordinary. Something nice and lovely. 

Lets do it! 

You'll gonna need :-

- strawberries
- bread
- an egg
- nutella spread
- butter 


Okay now, these are the instructions :-



Just use something that you can roll the bread. I couldn't find the rolling pin so I'm using the plastic roll! Hehe.










You can add a pinch of salt if you wish.



Butter in the skillet.






Tadaa! Ready to eat! Careful with the melted strawberries. These are my second attempt actually. Prepared to be served to my younger brother. So glad that he loved it. 

So...here is my first attempt! Its more lovely. 


I made a scramble egg using the leftover beaten egg. My lovely extraordinary breakfast! 

Okay, selamat mencuba! Bye.