A Homemade Wedding

Hola!

What a weird topic. A homemade wedding? Lol. Well, I have to put the word 'home' as the wedding ceremony took place at my home, I mean, inside of my house.

So yeah, this is the first wedding among of my family members. No, no. The first wedding among of my siblings. :)

Congratulation to my younger sister as she had finally got married with her beloved husband and now I'm officially had a brother in law. Weehoo!

I was so excited in preparing for the big event. Yet, I had to admit that, it's kinda sad since you can't have that 24 hours access to her life like before. Truely deeply sad. 

Okay let me share the special occasion here. Before and after the wedding ceremony took place. 





































All wrap up! 
Alhamdulillah. It all went well. 
Thank you so much to all of our cousins, family members, friends & relatives.

May the bride and bridegroom live happily ever after. Insyaallah. :)

Terima kasih sudi datang. :)