the Varsity Jacket

Varsity jacket. If you try to google for 'what is varsity jacket', surely it will show you this.

"A blouson-style jacket in the colors of a school, college, or sports team."

For me, a thick jacket that comes with an initial letter at the left chest (or right) and at the back as well, is considered as a varsity jacket. In addition to that, of course the double or triple lines at the tip of the cuff (wrist)!

I don't feel like writing actually but, in order to fill in my 'Style & Fashion' tab labels, let me share something about it. Since I had a few pictures wearing the varsity jacket, so, yeah.

I was being introduced to the varsity jacket when I was 23 (maybe). It was during my sister was in her accountancy program and it was like, a must have jacket in her collection. So, we got ours and I wore mine during attending her classmates friendly bowling tournament.

However, I got a new one last year because it was on sale. :D









I don't really have much in fashion as I wasn't really updating my style according to the hottest trend or the latest trend but, I don't know why, my heart felt so happy when I saw a nice fitting jacket! 👀

I own like a tons of sweaters and jackets (not to mention my three beloved parkas) and yet I still love looking for jackets especially when there were on sales! LOL. My mom always said this to me, "kakak ni tak habis2 jacket dia." :D #entahlahnak 

Let me share some of the pictures of two of my favorite fashion icons wearing their varsity jacket.






...