Eid al Adha 1438H, Part 1 - Upon arrival

Hari Raya Aidiladha a.k.a 'Raya Haji' is the day for Muslims to perform Hajj in Mecca. It is also being celebrated in order to appreciate the willingness of our Prophet to sacrifice his son as an obedience to Allah's command.

As for Muslims who were not going to Mecca, in Malaysia for example, some of us will perform the ibadah Qurban upon qualified animals like cows, camels or sheep according to the Shariah rulings and distributing the meat to relatives, friends, neighbors, and of course the needy.

I was so thankful that I was able to celebrate my Eid al Adha with my whole family (due to the fact that I was not able to meet my cousins during Eid al Fitr this year). 

We were heading to Putrajaya since my mom had planned to celebrate it with her families. I was so excited because we were going to cook there and having a barbecue night. Imagine, eating all day and night long. :D

Somehow, the reality was far from my expectation. Just a few minutes of eating, I felt so full and it was quite hard for me to breath! So, this was how third trimester felt like. Eating too much causing me to suffer from serious heartburning. Phew~

Celebrating our Eid al Adha in The Haven Villa Putrajaya homestay. Let me share some of the interior of the homestay.

The living room, dining room and bedrooms.









...

The ultimate dry and wet kitchen. (So on point!)









...

Maka, bermula lah sesi 'buat macam rumah sendiri' sementara menunggu ketibaan mereka yang berangkat dari Johor Bahru dan Putrajaya itu. (:








...

...to be continued