The Royale Chulan Damansara, Malaysia

This is not actually a hotel review but, I can write on both of my experiences staying in here and the reason why we were here at the same time.

First of all, my mom had an invitation to attend her price giving ceremony and the launching of Naelofar Hijab MAYA collection. Obviously, I was not invited. LOL.

Secondly, as we were traveling from Melaka and the event started around 10am or 11am, so my mom decided to stay here. 

Thirdly, we were here alone. Meaning, my father was not coming along. Even though my husband and my brother in laws did visited us, somehow, I had to admit that, traveling without the men in our family were actually challenging due to the fact that, my mom was not a long distance highway driver, my sister was just completed her confinement period, I am pregnant (with my baby bump started to grow) and the fact that we had a month old baby with us! LOL!

So yeah, I was taking my father's responsibility as a driver as my sister had to take care of her baby and I was not really sure if I could felt relaxed while having her to drive as she was just completed her confinement period. Nah~ We managed to do it and I was so thankful.

As this was our first experience staying in here, I would say that, I love the shower and of course, the complimentary fruits...and all those merchandises (the toiletries and stationaries) as well! 

The staff was also kind enough to let us extend our check out period for half an hour as we were having a month old baby in order to wait for the said event to end. Thank you so much.

This hotel was great as it was easy for us to access to the nearby shopping mall, The Curve and hey, we actually found the ice skating ring - after all these years! Can't wait to skate again after giving birth. Woohoo!

So yeah, nothing much to brag about how cool was this hotel as it had made her own signature name and branding, right?

...








Buek apo tu?




Ini Faghiss dan mak longnya.

...

Ini pula mak long dan mak si Faghiss, Saghaa.






...

kat sini rupanya nenek faghiss.
...

Thank you Atok belanja duk hotel! Muehehe.