The Settlement Hotel, Melaka

Hola!

Today I'm going to write about my experience staying in The Settlement Hotel, Melaka.

First of all, I really loved such a vintage and heritage-like boutique hotel. I went here after a day or two after my marriage and I would like to consider it as our first honeymoon. Since this hotel was very near to my house, meaning, it was still in Melaka, so personally, I would considered our future trips and vacations as our honeymoon too. (:

Secondly, I actually planned to go to Bali, Indonesia. Somehow, it was too far and I don't have much experience traveling by air plane, plus, not enough savings to go there so, let's just forget about it. lol. 

Thirdly, I have to work few days after my marriage because I'd just being promoted to a full-timer Sales Advisor in my workplace and we were strictly forbidden to have a paid leave. 

Okay now, back to the hotel.  


The hotel's building is quite small, located in the city center.

This is my ultimate goal in every hotel reservation - the bathtub. 

I just love the interior. Simple and antique enough.




Just my stuff.
Ordered for those cakes.

...and beyond expectation, we got this!
Thank you so much, The Settlement Hotel for this Honeymoon complimentary red velvet cake.
We went out for dinner at a nearby restaurant. Just enjoying a good-night stroll.
Well, nothing much to share on our night-life in here since we were extremely exhausted after our big day event.

The next morning, we were enjoying our delicious breakfast together and enjoying the scenery in here.






















I had a great experienced staying in The Settlement Hotel. Thanks for the complimentary Honeymoon cake again and the complimentary massage. I loved the room, the scenery, the breakfast and price was affordable too. RM200 per night with breakfast of your own choice. There were nearby restaurants just a few walking distance away.

I guess that's all for now.

Thank you.