iOS 10.2 - restore, what to do.

Hey there.

Last week, I was updating my iPhone operating system and it turned out to be a massive disaster. All of sudden, my phone turned off and did not turn on as usual. I was so freaking frustrated and I swore that I won't update my iOS ever. Like, ever. - Taylor Swift, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

As usual, I googled for a solution. So, I'd tried and tried and tried...until I cried. LOL.

So, out of thousands solutions, I gave up. I stopped trying and my brother offered his phone, while my mom offered her Samsung tab. It's not that I'm too addicted to the social media or something. It's just that, I won't be able to access my Whatsapp group and it was a huge mess since I was in a fever on the other day, and I couldn't contact my colleagues and guess what? I don't even know a single contact numbers of my colleagues. It was very frustrated. Luckily, I was smart enough to use other option, the Instagram! Thanks to Instagram because of the messaging feature. 

Apart from that, I was doomed and it was quite funny that, I hardly cried for my husband to download the BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) in order for us to keep in touch; since the Whatsapp application in my brother's phone failed to operate. HA-HA. Thank you, abong. :p

It took me few days to accept the fact that I won't be able to use my iPhone again.

After a week, I tried to fix it again. This time, I just do it for the sake of trying...as I'd read on the internet that, it might be because of the server is busy and everyone are updating their iOS so, just try it again after several days. So, I just stay calm and wait for it. (Only you, know the struggle. Thug life.) LOL.

...and now, the solution is just right and thank you so much for such advice. It did worked. 

All you have to do is sit back and relax; and maybe just enjoy the show. - Lenka, The Show.

Penuh debaran. Selalu sampai 900MB and an error message pop out.
It's a good sign. (:
While waiting for it to be updated...
In Restore mode. :(
I'm still waiting.


Restore, not Update.
...

Finally, I don't have to purchase any brand new phone just because I have to restore my iOS. I just need to wait for the right time to connect with the server. I'm so glad that, I can fix it all by using my home computer and I don't have to go to the Apple store. Thanks for all the solutions in the internet. Thanks to my mother and brother, my husband as well. 

For all of you, who did came with this situation, all you have to do is sit back and relax. It is so true that everyone is downloading the latest iOS and you might me the one that have to wait. So, as my plan B is to get a BlackBerry phone instead of fixing my iPhone, just by waiting for few days, I'd actually save my cash and my dignity as an iPhone user. 

Once again, I have the tech in me and I prove that, I'm a smart Apple user! LOL.

The end.