Two Thousand Seven-Teen (Two O One Seven) 2-0-1-7

Hola!

O my gosh, it's 2017 and I'm still blogging! What a mess! LOL.

So, Happy New Year (it's still January and it's okay to wish you a happy new year, right? :D)

It's kinda late but I guess it shouldn't be any problem.

So...what am I going to do in this 2017. Oh hey, just want to inform that, I'm married. Hehe. The secret that I'm keeping (in my last few posts was that, I'm getting married). Thanks to myself for keeping the secret very confidential. LOL. (Sorry Ida & Shima for keeping the biggest secret ever from both of you.) Thank you so much for all your love and wishes! (:

So, what am I going to do in this 2017?

Well, nothing much. It's just that, I need to control myself from being such a nasty bitch (I mean, SERIOUSLY, I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF FROM unnecessary SHOPPING.) What a huge problem. Somehow, today, at this point of time, I managed to secure my financial status, I mean, my budget before my next wage. Woohoo! Congratulation bitch! I mean, biatch! 

TOP 5 REASONS TO STOP unnecessary SHOPPING HABIT :-

#1 - I'm married. (So, I have to be financially independent.)
#2 - I seriously want to purchase my own home for the next few years.
#3 - Lets divert the bad shopping habit to another option - TRAVELING WITH MR.HUSBAND.
#4 - ONCE A MONTH for a LOGG (JUST ONE) t-shirt is OKAY.
#5 - Like mom always said, 'belanja suami makan best2 sekali sekala pun dah kira okay.' 

So, for all those TOP 5 REASONS why I should quit bad shopping habit in 2017, I really hope that, I'm going to stick with it.

It's so good that I don't have any problem in maintaining my body weight (luckily I'm still working and it keeps me active). So, yeah.

2017, here we go. I'm going to be 29. Indeed, it's just felt unfair because I just turned 28, last 2 months ago, and I can't really enjoyed being 28 for just 2 months. (Kalau tak kira ikut bulan lah) Hmm...

I'm getting sleepy and tired. Will write for another post later. 

Just want to share that, my iPhone is currently in restore mode, and I couldn't fix it myself. It's very frustrated for being unable to access to my personal DICTIONARY as always, checking my WHATSAPP oftenly, video calling with him as usual, WAZE-ing all the time even in Melaka to check out my exact arriving time, hearing my favourite iPhone RINGTONE, editing videos using SPLICE, and so much more to do with my finest iPhone ever! what a total mess.

Okay, till we meet again in my next post. Goodnite.