I'm grounded!

Hola!

What the hell in this world, I can "hola" people like, today. Yes, today. My lousy coach told me that I'm grounded for the rest of the month and for the rest of the coming few months. Which means :-

NO HANGOUT (except the library)
NO PARTY, PRIVATE PARTY, (any party; even Ariana Grande/Pixie Lott/Miley Cyrus is on town)
NO TV (except SUITS S3, SEAN SAVE THE WORLD, CSI...urmm oh please, it's just a tv) 
NO ROLLER BLADE SESSION
NO GUY
NO DATING
NO FLIRTING
NO "SLEEPING UNTIL IT'S ALMOST THE END OF THE DAY!"
NO "I HAD THE COOLEST OUTFIT" SHOPPING (except it is a 90% sale on all items!)
NO FUN STUFF

ICE-CREAM IS AN EXCEPTIONAL CASE. 
___________________________________________________________________________

Me : Okay, I couldn't imagine how's life without all the aforesaid stuff. I mean, I have the right to an excitement, right people?

My lousy coach : People never right, YOU ARE GROUNDED.

Me : Oh shit. I shouldn't let you in.

My lousy coach : Well, it's too late honey. I'm already in. Once I'm in, I'm in. HAHAHAHA

Me : @&*^@**@!) 

____________________________________________________________________________

So, that was actually happened this morning as I received an email from UiTM Di Hatiku. 
The result is on baby! (Which means, the party is over girls!) 

Okay, I talk too much. I'm gonna share the starting point of being grounded by my lousy coach. (Yeah, I do have an imaginary coach) :D








close up



Let me share you some tips on how do I finally manage to get a "D" for Law of Torts I :-

Tips #1
Fully relied on the expected topics a.k.a. ignored the "instinct topics" even the exact pages were opened directly in front of me, few hours before the final examination started.

Tips #2
Worshipped the doctrine of "fear more, worry less" instead of, "fear less, worry more"

Tips #3
Do not answer all the question given. Left about 3 and a half questions.

Tips #4
Do not manage your time wisely. Seat and do nothing for an hour. Enjoy the view of the beautiful PART C.

Tips #5
Memorized all the case law instead of, understanding all the principles of the law.

Tips #6
I need a break, like seriously.


Okay, forget the past. On the bright side is, I managed to get 3A's in a row! Okey la tu...kira failed bermaruah la kan.. haha. :p

In the meantime, I want to congratulate 5 Sekawan 4 Sekawan sebab dorg pass semua paper. 

...








Me : Be my date?

My lousy coach : Go date the handsome Detinue and the macho Conversion.

Me : ^@)!@*&#*@!!! 

The night before this horrible grounded thing.
The end.
xoxoimbeinggroundedwtfhellyeahrofl