Chillin' at Vivo

Hola!

It was a very fine working day on Wednesday. Our office was under construction. The office floor carpets were being changed to the new one. So, we had a break around two and a half hours. My colleagues and I decided to spend our break by enjoying the Baskin Robbins Pink Day. 

Oh, when I said it was a very fine Wednesday, I really mean it. While we were heading to buy ourselves Auntie Annes hotdog, I met my very old childhood friend, Nurul Adhwa. I was very excited to finally met her. She was my best friend during my primary school in Melaka. She was very nice that during recess, she always allows me to have her lunch pack together since I didn't bring any lunch pack except the 'roti'. -__-"
Oh, how I really miss those days...

Let's see, what do we have on Wednesday...











...

Hey, I was born on Wednesday too! :)