Bedroom Makeover

Hola!

Recently, I was in dilemma on how to make a space for a mini office in my bedroom since my visit to UTEM's library few months ago really bothered me. I mean, why should I studied in the library when I can have my own mini space for study in my bedroom, just like in the study carrel available in UTEM, Melaka. 

I couldn't sleep that night and I started to think. It was 11pm when my whole family were asleep, and I'm acting like a ...nonsense interior designer. haha.

Enough talking, lets have a look of my "nonsense interior designer bedroom ideas". lol.





Asrul mesti suka nutella! :)))




Yeah, I did the painting myself. 








...

oh hey, i forgot to share the fact that i'm actually painted the wall.


...

motipp? hee..

tadaa!! this is the whole idea.
too messy huh. i had no ideas what i'm actually thinking. pfft.
So, what do you think of my nonsense bedroom idea? -_-"