Philips AVENT is on SALE!

Bottle feeding is not my first option as I am planning to fully breastfeed my junior. Somehow, as I am still attending lectures on weekend, I guess I will need to bottle feed my junior soon.

So yeah, I am preparing myself with all the expressing breastmilk essentials. Honestly, those were the things that made me hard to sleep well at night until the day I had finally purchased them. 

As a mom to be, I was not really into the 'trendy' mom in choosing baby products such as strollers, clothes, car seats and so on. However, only for this tiny little things that I decided to purchase something quite famous among mommies nowadays and I choose them based on labels (brands).

Why Philips AVENT products?

Apart from being one of the famous brands for baby products, I choose this Philips AVENT for my soon newborn since Philips is one of the oldest electrical company that specialized in this field. Based on my readings about the history of AVENT company which finally sold their company to Philips, I personally felt the confident in this brand and the needs to invest on their baby products. 

Their baby products are quite pricy in fact but I believe that it is good for a long-term investment as the products are mostly interchangeable. 



...

I got all of my Philips AVENT products on sale at Parkson, Mahkota Parade, Melaka. Definitely a good bargain.


...


Philips AVENT Disposable Breast Pads (60 Day Pads)

Normal Price : rm46.70

Promotional Price : rm32






Philips AVENT 10 Reusable Breast Milk Storage Cups 180ml

Normal Price : rm82.30

Promotional Price : rm59.90










Philips AVENT Natural 0m+ 2 Feeding Bottles 125ml (Pink)

Normal Price : rm96.90

Promotional Price : rm48.45









Philips AVENT Natural Glass Feeding Bottle 0m+ 120ml

Normal Price : rm92.40

Promotional Price : rm46.20









Philips AVENT Natural 2 Slow Flow Teats 1m+

Normal Price : rm31.90

Promotional Price : rm22.20







Philips AVENT Ultra Soft 0-6m Soother

Normal Price : 38.90

Promotional Price : rm35.01








Philips AVENT Bottle and Teats Brush

Best Buy Price : rm28.40






...

Once again, I'm a happy mom-to-be. Gonna add some more Philips AVENT collection! Weehoo!