an Electric Home Shower for self-motivation!

Hola!

I am 38 weeks pregnant today and I have about two to three weeks more to go from my EDD!

I dedicated this post for my husband for buying me an electric home shower for my convenient during my upcoming confinement days.

As I had decided to give birth in General Hospital for the past few months, one of my special request was to have an electric home shower in order to motivate myself as a new mom-to-be. It was the best gift ever for both of us (me and our not-yet-born baby) of course.

On the day when we decided to give up his company trip to Krabi, Thailand due to the fact that I was not allow to board an airplane (Air Asia) as I was 35 weeks pregnant (sadly no tickets offered by Malaysia Airlines too), my husband bought me the electric home shower. I was giving up our family trip to Langkawi as well, as I was 34 weeks pregnant during that time, in order to avoid any trouble and of course, I had two days lectures to attend. 

Indeed, we were far from our babymoon but, for me, the water heater did replaced our babymoon. HAHA.

For the sake of our small family memory, let me share few pictures of the special gift ever.










...

I kept insisting my husband to install the shower as I believe in him (he is an electrician right) but apparently, someone else did install it for us. So yeah, the shower that I had intended to make it as an 'ornamental fixtures' was obviously unachievable. At least, I can smile while having a shower thinking of him. ❤  Somehow, not anymore. I was quite in doubtful in using it - in terms of safety.



Still awkward by the shower head placement. Why it was there.
...





Thank you for the shower, abong!